How Positive Affirmations Help Manage Stress
Positive affirmations are a great tool to rewire you subconscious mind from a state of negative thinking to positive. The basic concept is to create positive statements based on situations or outcomes which you would like to see manifested, and repeat them often enough so that they become part of your way of thinking and seeing your world.
To come up with your own positive affirmations, use the following guidelines:
- Visualize your intentions: List down all that you are trying to create in your life the outcome, the behaviors, attitudes and traits you would like to see yourself develop in order to get there.
- Create your statements: Once you can visualize what you are aiming for, try to put that idea into simple statements that reflect the reality that you want to create. Use the present tense to create statements such that they seem already true, and not as if you would like them to be true.
- Use the positive: When creating positive affirmations, make sure that they say things they you want to see and experience, and not what you don’t want to see and experience. Use positive words and phrases, for example, instead of saying I don’t want to feel stress, say I’m feeling peace. Using the negative words don’t or even stress could cause your brain to register the negative, rather than the positive intentions behind your affirmations.
Once you’ve created your own personal positive affirmations, find ways to introduce them into your daily life.
* Repetition. Set aside a special quiet time of the day to repeat your affirmations to yourself. Do this with clear intent, faith and belief. Rather than repeat them mentally or out loud, another alternative would be to make a recording of yourself repeating these affirmations and listening to them while you drive to work or do laundry.
* Write them down. A good way to remind you of your personal affirmations is to write them on post-its that you place around the house in places where you’re likely to see them (fridge, bathroom mirror, etc.)
Affirm with love, faith and conscious intent and believe that your desire has already been fulfilled. All can help to manage stress.
Some examples of affirmations are as follows:
* It is easy and simple to achieve success.
* Success loves me and always seeks me.
* All the systems of my body are functioning perfectly.
* My body is infused with the energy of health.
* I am letting happiness manifest in my life.
* I deserve to be happy right now.
Set aside a special time during the day for repeating them to yourself. Write them down or repeat them in your mind wherever you are and whenever you have the time.
It is natural for negativity to cloud your mind, especially if your current environment is unfavorable, but persevere, and you will be able to conquer your negative thoughts and doubts, you can minimize and manage your stress with your own mind and mindset.
The transformative powers of positive affirmations are very real. By repeatedly stating what you want to be true in your life, you mentally and emotionally see and feel it as true, thereby attracting it into your life.
Download the 10 daily positive affirmations with the Success Mindset book!! All complimentary and inside the member’s area!!
These self worth affirmations can be part of your success mindset plan. They are a great place to start!
Developing a success mindset can help your feelings of low self worth. Pick up my guide to build your success mindset along with the comprehensive daily planner. When you plan for success and work on success, your mindset shifts. Low self worth is not possible with a success mindset or a growth mindset.
When you work on your own mindset, you will see a shift.
Download the guide today. HERE
When you start focusing, intentionally, on your mindset, your self worth you will find that you do get to choose it. You have the ability to shift it and take control and change the results. Decide today to change low self worth. Don’t let it take control of your life.
Thinking positive can shift the energy in your life. But it is a practice. Most have to retrain their brains. It sounds cliche, but the reality is that your mindset can impact your outcomes, your results.
It sounds simple, right? But the reality is that you have to work at it. And even though it seems simple, creating a daily practice, will help support your goals. Shifting your mindset and creating a daily practice, helps you to accomplish your goals, your vision.
Here are a couple of the daily affirmations:
1. Today is full of opportunities, and I welcome each one!
2. I am worthy of unconditional love, and I am loved by many.
3. Only I have the power to change my life, and the beginning is today.
4. I am radiant health, boundless energy, unconditional love, and effortless abundance!
5. I am competent, confident, experienced, and worthy
Donna Price is a strategist, working with entrepreneurs to increase profits using the 7 Profitability Accelerators. Create your system for success.