From: Donna Lynn Price — Author, Speaker and Business Success Coach
Dear Fellow Author,
Once upon a time, self publishing was thought to be the avenue of last resort for those who simply weren’t up to the standards of the “traditional” publishing houses.
Today, self publishing is a viable, inexpensive, accepted method of getting your content read by a wider audience. It’s also a great way to establish your expertise, earn some extra cash, and create a stable of products you can sell and earn money from for years to come.
But that doesn’t mean it’s easy. In fact, self-publishing has its own terminology, techniques, and yes, pitfalls. That’s what keeps a lot of would-be authors from even dipping a toe into the water. But it doesn’t have to stop YOU from becoming a published author.
Grab your copy of this FREE report and I’ll show you the 10 things you need to get started, including:
- The difference between self publishing and vanity publishing – and why it matters.
- How to choose between print and digital – and why that might not mean what you think it does.
- How to save precious time and prevent frustration with some well-chosen helpers.
- What to expect when it comes to marketing – including how much help you’ll get from your publisher.
- The one website you MUST read before self publishing – miss this one and you’re much more likely to wind up a victim of a scam artist.
Plus, you’ll get my exclusive email course, “5 Simple Tips to Sell More Books” to help you make the most of your project.
There has never been a better time to become an author. Self-publishing is easier than ever before, and the cost of entry is remarkably low. Don’t wait – claim your title as published author today!