The good news is that YOU can do this!! You are about to learn about Bizology, my program that gives you the tools to grow your business.
The challenge is that most business owners went into business because they love what they do, OR they lost a job, OR they had a dream to be an entrepreneur. But most do not know the ins and outs of growing a successful business, or all of the pieces to running a thriving business. YOU are not alone! This is literally, the majority of business owners I meet. In fact, it was me!
The key is learning. Being an entrepreneur is the greatest personal growth journey you will ever take! You have to learn to lead, to be the visionary and to be the systems creator.
You have to master the Four Pillars of Success!! You have to learn marketing and how to put yourself out there. And you have to learn NOT to buy every “solution” that is pitched to you.
You need to have a clear and compelling vision — a strategic plan to make it happen and a marketing plan.
Really there are just eight factors that you can focus on to grow your business. When you focus on these profitability accelerators (systematically and consistently) then, you can intentionally and strategically GROW your profits. There are many, many tactics that you can use to effect a profitability accelerator, but if you do not understand what the accelerators are and HOW to impact them, then you are going to throw darts at the board, BLINDLY.
You, as the CEO, need to be strategic in your growth! We focus on the Profitability Accelerators consistently to change your results and impact your bottom line!!
Products and Services — Without your products and/or services, you do not have a business. In this pillar, we look at what you have, how to innovate, bundle, improve upon, what you are offering.
This includes how you can use different products or services to upsell, down-sell, cross-sell, bundle or package. Often your products or services can be repackaged or repurposed for increasing your sales and profits.
Of course, your product or service needs to solve the problem that your target market has. If it misses the mark then you will have a hard time selling it!!
For instance — I have included a bonus course on Instagram. But Instagram is NOT right for every business. Paid advertising might be the answer for you right now. Strategic means thinking through all of the pieces and not just doing stuff to LOOK like you are doing marketing.
I call that HOPE MARKETING and it just is not as effective as strategic marketing. Do things that have an impact on your profits. There are 8 Profitability ACCELERATORS! Focus your strategies on these 8 key areas. These are the keys to increasing your profits.
In Bizology.Biz — my goals is to give you the framework and the system so that your strategies work for you.
This is for the DIYer. You want access to the courses and resources but are a pure do-it-yourselfer! That’s cool. I like to do alot myself as well.
Inside of Bizology.Biz — there are workbooks, video lessons, guidebooks, checklists and more!!
The CORE gives you access to all of the resources and materials in the Bizology program. You can take massive action as a result.
This is our incredible mastermind group. The strategic plan is central. We have a different focus each week. We start the month off with Self-Care — focusing on the Foundation!! We have two calls each month that are each focused on ONE of the Profitability Accelerators and strategizing for each business how to implement. AND we have a Make it Happen call — this is the action call. What actions did you say you were doing to take and what actions DID you take.
The first of the profitability accelerators, for instance is TRAFFIC. Every business needs traffic. It can be foot traffic or web traffic, but new potential buyers are the life of a business.
During the TRAFFIC call, we talk about strategies for bringing in more traffic. If your business is a restaurant, that strategy is going to be different from an online shop. The online shop will be different from an online information business. That is the value of the calls. Brainstorming and hearing what other people are doing in their businesses and figuring out the RIGHT strategy for YOUR business!!
That means that every 14 weeks we have covered each of the profitability accelerators and you (if you do the work) have potentially increased your profits by a significant amount…. typically nearly double what they were.
Profitability Accelerator calls are group calls that you have access to every two weeks! We kick off with a talking about a specific Profitability Accelerator and strategies that could be used to increase the conversion of that particular accelerator.
Make it Happen calls are all about YOU! What you said you were going to do and what you did! It is YOUR chance to get feedback, input, ideas, and then you go and Make it Happen!! We all need to get to work and be accountable. Sometimes, going it all alone, just does not work.
The Make It Happen calls are the Bizology Mastermind calls. Gather with other business leaders and get into massive action!!
One on One coaching focuses solely on YOUR business!! We dive deep. We do a complete assessment of your business — where you are right now, and where you want to go! Then we work together to create a strategy.
As a coach, I totally believe in the power of coaching. I have witnessed it’s power as a coach and as a client! I have found great value in working with a coach myself. So, that is always an option as well.
I work with you once or twice per month individually. You can jump on all of the Profitability Accelerator calls and the Make it Happen and Self Care calls. Together, we work on your specific strategies and create a powerful plan for growing YOUR business. And at the same time, you have access to all of the materials within Bizology Core and the power of the group.
You cannot afford to waste time on every social media platform, WITHOUT a good reason and a great strategy. There has to be an ROI and it has to impact one of the 8 Profitability Accelerators.
There are really just eight factors that can impact your business’ profitability. EIGHT!! If you are NOT focused on these factors — that I call accelerators, implementing strategies that impact those numbers, then you are just spinning your wheels (or pedals!).
With Bizology you are investing in your future. You are taking action to GROW your business and understand HOW to consistently improve your outcomes!
No business owner should have to go it alone. Heck, it gets lonely. When you join Bizology GROUP, you gain an entire group of other business owners committed to growing their business. They become like an advisory board or peer board. They are there to focus on their business, but they also help you with ideas, feedback, strategies. It is always amazing how one idea can transform a business.
Of all the choices — GROUP is my favorite! I see great power in the group coming together, whether it is just a couple of people that show up or many. Everyone has something to offer and everyone has something to learn!
Here’s what you’ll get and specifically benefit from with Bizology.Biz:
1. Vision + 2. Vision Building — All business building starts with vision. Without vision you have no direction. You will learn how to put together your vision and keep it alive. These two lessons are filled with ideas and resources for visioning.
3. Vision –Values: Your Guiding Principles –Values guide your decisions. Identify your guiding values and how they impact your business. Use them throughout your business to guide each decision and your overall direction.
4. Vision: Strategy – Building an Effective Plan –A solid strategic plan outlines for you, your key directions and key strategies for achieving your vision, your goals and ultimately the success of your business.
5. Marketing – Your Target Market –New leads keep your business booming. Learn effective strategies for generating leads for your business. We review multiple lead generation strategies and teach you how to implement them within your business.
6. Marketing – Building Relationships –Doing business is all about relationships. Learn strategies for building relationships with prospects and customers.
7. Marketing – Follow up –Follow-up is the biggest gap that I see with businesses. You receive a solid lead or referral and fail to follow up effectively. Or you follow-up once and then drop the ball! Learn how to follow-up effectively over time and convert prospects into customers.
8. Marketing – Building a Web Presence –Websites are almost required for business owners. Learn different types of web sites and figure out what you need to serve your business most effectively.
9. Marketing – Press Releases — Press Releases have the ability to serve your business in multiple ways. Getting free publicity is the best. Press coverage is easily obtainable. Learn how to write a press release, what to do with it once you write it and learn how press releases can help your website as well as your business.
10. Marketing – Your Newsletter — Newsletters are a great strategy for staying in touch with people. You will learn how to create a newsletter, resources you can use to create one and then what to do with it once you have it. Some people may tell you that newsletters are dead but they build credibility, and keep in touch with prospects.
11. Balance – 5 Traits You Have to Have — A special report for your personal development that will accelerate your professional development: The Power of Concentration; Developing Self-confidence; Overcoming Self-Consciousness; Thinking Right, Being Positive; and, Developing Imagination and Initiative.
12. Marketing – Trade Shows — Have you ever spent hours standing at a trade show to have nothing come of it? Learn how to make tradeshows work for you.
13. Marketing – Customer Appreciation — Once you have a customer, you want to keep them and keep them very happy. Learn customer appreciation strategies for maintaining loyal customers.
14. Operations – How to create systems that work — Identify all of the roles and responsibilities within your organization. Even within a one person operation there are multiple roles and responsibilities. Clarifying what the roles and responsibilities are provides a framework for building an operational plan that creates a company that runs like a well oiled machine.
15. Operations – More on operating smoothly — Learn how to develop an operational plan, even if your business is small. Step by step procedures assist your business in running smoothly over time and give you the ability to grow.
16. Operations – Money, Money. Money — Money management must be one of any businesses operational plans. Learn strategies for keeping track of the money.
17. Operations: Customer Service — Good customer experiences and service is a trademark of good business. Know the techniques of getting returning business from your customers.
18. Adding New Products and Services — Businesses grow when there is an infusion of new ideas, new products, packages, services….Know the insider secrets.
19. Balancing Act – Keeping it all in balance — In addition to building business effectively business owners also have to build a lifestyle that works for them, so that they are not consumed by their business. Balancing act gives you strategies for incorporating play into your life on a regular basis. Yes, play. Adults need to play often.
20. Putting it all together. Each of the lessons up to this point has all been working towards a comprehensive business plan. This lesson is a review of all the work that’s been done and also a pulling it all together so that it is working for you and not sitting on the shelf gathering dust.