Instagram Techniques to Increase Engagement and Business Leads
With the advent of Instagram, businesses have had the opportunity to cater to a vast number of audiences scattered around the globe. You can be located in New York, and still you can make strategies for your customers that are sitting miles away from you. In the last few years Instagram has proven to be an effective platform for marketers to reach a new audience in a way they want to be reached – with visuals and short messages.
Instagram Techniques Can Help You
Instagram usability depends on various factors. For example, the number of images you post, the viewership of your images, the frequency of your posting etc. You always should keep in mind that your images have to be relevant and product oriented, otherwise you will not be able to generate authentic leads. The following techniques will enable you to make the best use of Instagram for the success of your business-
- Narrate your story– Instagram is a great platform for making people aware of your product and the efforts you put behind its creation. Upload the images of the shop floor, highlight your employees who put in their heart and soul, show the product creation process etc. for getting their requisite attention.
- Give due value to your buyers– “Customer is the King”, and you always have to make your best efforts to please the King. Giving them due value implies that you have to reward them suitably. Virgin America and its CEO Richard Branson utilize this technique to achieve excellent Instagram results.
- Run result-oriented contests– Instagram has become a popular platform to use for photo contests. Contests are easy to do on Instagram. Companies can easily ask users to use a particular hashtag for the contest by tagging their pictures. It’s easy to search through pictures, ask other people to vote for their favorite pictures and pick a winner.
Instagram Techniques: Photo Contests??
Sony is a great example of a company that has used photo contests in a few of their campaigns. After the success of their #SonyX picture contest, they decided to try it again with #Sonylove. Sony’s contest is a great example of how to get more Instagram followers and increase your current Instagram followers’ engagement with your brand.
- Ensure correct time for posting– The success or failure of any business depends on the effective and efficient time management skills. Be it online or offline marketing, you have to always ensure they take place at the correct and designated time. Moderate the number of posts you make per day to ensure a consistent but non-intrusive presence.
- Make your content discoverable– Always keep in mind your content will not reach the desired set of audience by itself. Make sure you tag photos with topics (hashtag), accounts (Add People), and locations (Name This Location). This will simplify the search for your product, and it will help your business achieve its goals and objectives.
Learn more Instagram techniques and strategies for your business with our complimentary report.
Be sure to connect with me on Instagram — Instagram Donna Lynn Price
Share your Instagram link in the comments so we can follow you as well.
And of course, don’t forget to pick up the Instagram Ads — FREE REPORT!! It will help YOU evaluate whether you should use Instagram Ads in your business. For some, it is the RIGHT platform to invest valuable business resources. For other businesses, it is NOT the right place to be. You might be better off buying ads on Facebook, or LinkedIn or YouTube. I offer free reports for each of these platforms as well.