If you’re ready to tap into your business’ full potential, then it’s time for you to…
“Learn How to Put Today’s Most Powerful Marketing Technique to Work for Your Business”
As more and more businesses turn to building an online marketing strategy, and as more and more entrepreneurs flood the Internet, it gets harder and harder to expand your business. If you’ve been in business for any length of time, you’ve probably experienced it yourself. List-building is more competitive; customers are more discerning; and attention spans are getting shorter and shorter. And all that means you’ve got to work harder just to keep pace.
In a crowded marketplace like the Internet, how can you make your product, service, or brand stand out? How can you claim your rightfull place as the “go-to” person in your field? What will have current customers singing your praises and new customers lining up at your virtual door?
The answer? Webinars.
Simply put, webinars are the hottest marketing tools for online business owners since WordPress got us all blogging, and if you’re not taking advantage of this incredibly flexible, profitable medium, you’re truly missing out – and so are your customers!
Suitable for Every Business
Whatever your business model, a webinar is the perfect vehicle for your message. Coaches and consultants use webinars to showcase their knowledge; virtual assistants use webinars to inform potential clients about new or innovative techniques they’re using with other customers; online store owners use webinars to demonstrate products and provide usage tips. The possibilities for using webinars in your business are limited only by your own creativity.
You don’t have to be a long-time business owner to benefit from hosting a webinar, either. In fact, they’re an excellent choice for helping to build that all-important mailing list. When free eBooks and whitepapers just don’t cut it any more for an opt-in incentive, webinars can easily close the sale. Best of all, free webinars are a great proving ground, allowing you to refine your style and build your confidence before stepping it up and offering paid teleseminars to your growing audience.
Speaking of which, webinars are…
Perfect for EVERY Audience
Webinars are ideal for getting your message in front of a larger, often underserved audience. Everyone learns in a different way, and by giving your customers a variety of choices like a newsletter, printed material, your blog, or a webinar, you’re ensuring that all your customers benefit from your knowledge and expertise. Your subscribers will be able to pick and choose the method that works best for them, and they’ll be impressed that you gave them the choice of formats.
Whether your customers are Internet savvy or just getting started online, there’s a webinar format perfecty suited for them. From simple group calls on a standard phone line to interactive, multi-speaker events complete with whiteboards and desktop sharing, webinar providers have everything you need to make your webinar a success not only for you, but for your participants as well.
But how do you know which webinar format and style is right for your business and your audience? That’s where my new report, “How to Host Successful Money Making Webinars” can help…
The Proof Is In The Profits
Hosting a webinar can be a lot of fun. You get to chat with your customers, showcase your talents, maybe interview special guests or even BE the special guest. But let’s face it – you still have to pay the bills. And in “How to Host Successful Money Making Webinars” I’m going to show you exactly how you can earn a profit even from a free webinar.
We’ll start with the basics and quickly bring you up to speed on how webinars work, why audiences line up to attend, and how to overcome even paralyzing stage fright to get your webinar running. Then we’ll move on to the seven techniques all successful webinar hosts practice. This is where you’ll learn valuable tips like…
- Three ways to ensure attendees actively participate in your event – because there is nothing worse than hosting an interactive event in a room full of people who will not speak.
- How to guarantee you don’t miss an important opportunity for an upsell or other “call to action” – because it’s all to easy to forget this important piece of the profits puzzle when you’re feeling the pressure of a live event.
- The no-brainer strategy that nearly every new webinar host misses – skip this part and watch your dreams of profit fly right out the window.
Putting together a profitable webinar doesn’t have to be overwhelming or complicated. If you can talk on the phone, you can host a webinar. You just need a little guidance, some careful planning, and a willingness to explore new avenues. As an entrepreneur, you’ve certainly got that last part covered, and this report will provide the rest.
Don’t wait another minute. It’s time you discovered…
Even if you’ve never so much as considered hosting your own webinar, with this report as a guide, you’ll be a pro in no time. I’ll share all the secrets I’ve learned through my experiences as a webinar host, so you won’t waste time making the same rookie mistakes I made. For example, you’ll learn from my report and during the webinar.
- The pros and cons of the top 6 Webinar providers – so you don’t get stuck paying for services you don’t need.
- My 7-step dress rehearsal plan – to ensure a trouble-free presentation even if it’s your very first!
- 15 essential tips for making the most of your webinar – not only for your audience, but for you and your JV partners as well.
- Powerful tips to help you turn even free webinars into money making events – without being a pushy salesman.
- Plus tips for analyzing your performance (and that of other presenters) after the fact – so every webinar you do is better than the last.
I’ll also share my webinar planning worksheet with you so you can:
- Quickly uncover the 9 most important aspects of your webinar – miss one of these, and your event will suffer.
- Remember to involve your audience in every aspect – remember, without them, your webinar will be a bust.
- Ensure your webinar runs smoothly from start to finish – no one is perfect, but planning is the key to professionalism. This simple worksheet focuses on what’s critical and leaves the rest out.
- And, I will show you step by step during this 90 minute webinar how I set up a webinar and how I promote it. You will receive my tools resource box and links to every tool that I use.
Entrepreneurs today need to take advantage of all the tools available to engage their audience and get their message in front of more potential customers. Hosting a webinar is, simply put, the most powerful weapon in your arsenal. If you’re not using it – rest assured, your competition is. Webinars attract more attendees than a tele-conference.
A webinar will not only help improve your bottom line, it will get your brand in front of new markets, showcase your expertise, create a buzz surrounding your product or service, and provide real-time interaction with your customers – important in an age of email and blog comments. The benefits of hosting a webinar are nearly endless, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn the ins and outs of hosting a successful and money making event for your business.
I will teach you how I run my webinars, I will show you the tools that I use and steps that I take to promote the webinar. I will give you a comprehensive report on how to be successful with your webinars and include links to the tools that I use.
So register today, and start planning your own webinars. Soon you’ll have more happy customers than you ever imagined was possible. You’ll reach new markets, make more sales, and propel yourself to expert status just by putting these tools to work for you. I’ve covered everything you need to know, so you’ll be successful right from the start!